Security for medical networks
Information technology provides valuable services in healthcare, whether in documenting treatments or making medical data and images available at all times. Bringing together medical (MT) and non-medical equipment (IT) into a medical IT network (MIT) contributes significantly to improving the quality of care. But networking also presents you with the challenge of uniting the conflicting objectives of IT and MT in one security concept. Medical technology, for example, is set up for availability and security, while IT networks are primarily designed to meet the high demand for functional scope.
Here's what the ARP-GUARD NAC solution has to offer the research and education sector
- Complete overview and control of all devices on the network
- Network segmentation to protect sensitive internal data and areas
- Time, user and device-based access rights
- Automated VLAN assignment for known devices
- Attractive, sector-appropriate licensing